The Five Wishes Practice Community is a collaborative community of healthcare professionals who use the Five Wishes program for advance care planning. The goal of the practice community is to enhance your outcomes and elevate your practice through sharing best practice stories, resources, information, and more.
Membership is free, and available to any health professionals who use any components of the Five Wishes program.
December, 12th 2019 - Taking Advance Care Planning System Wide
- Identify possible benefits of a systems approach to advance care planning for patients and families, community and your organization
- Learn about system changes and organizational culture shifts that can impact the long-term sustainability of advance care planning outcomes
- Get tips on ways to use collaboration across organizations and communities to improve access to advance care planning
September 12, 2019 Five Wishes Webinar: Gaining Traction - Increasing Value and Support for your Advance Care Planning (ACP) Program
- Learn how to make a compelling case for engaging in ACP initiatives
- Learn the importance of gaining support from a champion and a sponsor
- Get tips on how to identify ACP projects that can help demonstrate success and give you something to build upon
Click here to register for the February 27, 2020 Five Wishes Webinar: The Structure of Success – Key Components of Effective Advance Care Planning Programs
Five Wishes Practice Community Summer 2019 Newsletter
Tools to Enhance Your Program
Advance Care Planning checkup for healthcare systems
Increasing Value and Support for your Advance Care Planning Program
Taking Advance Care Planning System-Wide
Click here to access research article links about advance care planning benefits and outcomes.
Contact us for technical assistance and guidance to support your Five Wishes program implementation, strengthen your initiatives, and help you measure impact.
Contact us today to opt-in to the Five Wishes Practice Community.